-
September 21st, 2000, 06:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
September 21st, 2000, 07:40 PM
#2
-
September 22nd, 2000, 12:16 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
"How come... everytime I'm in the kitchen... you in da kitchen... in the GOD DAMN refridgerator? Eatin' up allllll da food. Eatin allll the chicken... eatin allll the hog malls.... eatin all chitlens... eatin all the pigs feet... you know I like pigs FEET!"
Hehehehehe.... god I love that movie! *L*
Hey Mel... Looks like we found Moby! *L*
~sonic~
-
September 22nd, 2000, 07:28 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe, yeah it does baby!
-
September 23rd, 2000, 03:09 AM
#5
Inactive Member
(Smokey)-"BREAK YO SELF FOOL!!!"
(CRAIG) -"MAN LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY CURTAIN!!"
(CRAIG) -"YOU LUCKY YOU AINT GET BLASTED!"
(SMOKEY)-"With what, you aint got nuthin"
(CRAIG) -"WITH THIS!"
(SMOKEY)-"Where you get that?"
(CRAIG) -"Yo Momma"
(SMOKEY)-"Fuck you"
(CRAIG) -"Fuck you"
heheeheheheee movie rules :O)
-
September 24th, 2000, 12:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
craig's dad: whatcha got to go son, number1 or number2.
smokey: number2.
craig's dad: you ain't droppin no dookys over here, the only person droppin dookys here is me!
izayl: hay smokey, between you and me I'll clean all that shit up for you for 2 dollars.
cogliostro: in the city, a river of humanity rushes past. leaving behind, in the alleys, the wreckage. those that become lost in the night, the sick and the broken. spawn shares these alleys with the lost souls, who like him, long to escape their wounded and tormented existance. does he feel any thing at all? or is his heart dark and empty, with no shred of humanity left? is the hell-spawn even aware that his presance causes the destruction of those closest to him, those he had hoped to protect?
Try to figure out where the last one comes from.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
-
September 24th, 2000, 10:23 AM
#7
Inactive Member
VINCENT
Still I hafta say, play with
matches, ya get burned.
JULES
Whaddya mean?
VINCENT
You don't be givin' Marsellus
Wallace's new bride a foot massage.
JULES
You don't think he overreacted?
VINCENT
Antwan probably didn't expect
Marsellus to react like he did, but
he had to expect a reaction.
JULES
It was a foot massage, a foot
massage is nothing, I give my
mother a foot massage.
VINCENT
It's laying hands on Marsellus
Wallace's new wife in a familiar
way. Is it as bad as eatin' her
out -- no, but you're in the same
fuckin' ballpark.
Jules stops Vincent.
JULES
Whoa...whoa...whoa...stop right
there. Eatin' a bitch out, and
givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't
even the same fuckin' thing.
VINCENT
Not the same thing, the same
ballpark.
JULES
It ain't no ballpark either. Look
maybe your method of massage
differs from mine, but touchin' his
lady's feet, and stickin' your
tongue in her holyiest of holyies,
ain't the same ballpark, ain't the
same league, ain't even the same
fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't
mean shit.
VINCENT
Have you ever given a foot massage?
JULES
Don't be tellin' me about foot
massages -- I'm the fuckin' foot
master.
VINCENT
Given a lot of 'em?
JULES
Shit yeah. I got my technique down
man, I don't tickle or nothin'.
VINCENT
Have you ever given a guy a foot
massage?
Jules looks at him a long moment -- he's been set up.
JULES
Fuck you.
He starts walking down the hall. Vincent, smiling, walks a
little bit behind.
VINCENT
How many?
JULES
Fuck you.
VINCENT
Would you give me a foot massage --
I'm kinda tired.
JULES
Man, you best back off, I'm gittin'
pissed -- this is the door.
Moby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are all equal in Mobyville
-
September 24th, 2000, 11:36 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
*LMFAO* Moby!!! But damn?? Why didnt ya just write the whole damn script!!!!
-
September 26th, 2000, 12:21 AM
#9
Inactive Member
SID: I'm hungry...*farts* I want a pizza...
Johnny: You smell like a fucking pizza!
-
October 1st, 2000, 09:41 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Detective David Mills:
I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?
------------------
Anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks